Micron Mesh Screen Test Sieves Wire Net For Sand Sieving
Twill Weave Stainless Steel Wire Net for Sand Sieving
| 7 8 mesh twill weave stainless steel wire net for sand sieving
plain weave from 1 mesh to 400 mesh
twill weave from 1 mesh to 635 mesh
dutch weave can be weaven up to 500x3500 mesh
|rectangle, aquare, round, oval, circular, cap, waist and abnormity
High filtering rate
corrosion & alkai & acid resistance
Gas liquid separation
Uniform gas,well-distributed, diffuse gas or oil or heat
Filtration for high temperature environment
High pressure reverse wash filtering
Acid and alkali corrosion environment filtering
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filter Description
We produce stainless steel wire mesh from first class stainless steel material in SUS/AISI 201 202 302 304 310 310S 316 316L 321 430 etc.
Stainless steel wire mesh with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, extensively used in processing of oil, chemical, food, making wire mesh filter, also sorting and screening of solid, liquid and gas in mine, metallurgy, airspace and machine making etc.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filter Application
- In acid, alkali environment conditions sieving and filtering.
- Petroleum industry as mud mesh,.
- Chemical fiber industry as screen mesh.
- Plating industry as acid cleaning mesh.
the Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Feature
- Corrosion resistance.
- Anti-acid and alkali resistance
- Anti-high temperture.
- Good filter performance.
- Long using life
The common packaging
1.30m/roll in PVC bag
2.2-8 rolls per carton
3.waterproof bags outside
4.package belt strengthen